Sunday, June 29, 2008

Noah the Soccer Star

This weekend, I gave into Noah's requests and bought him a soccer ball. This afternoon, after the race, he kept asking to go outside and "work out with the soccer ball." This is him waiting on me to get ready. He wanted me to be sure to notice that he put on his "workout shirt." For the rest of you, that means a shirt without sleeves. He was not happy that I did not join him in wearing a "workout shirt."He was actually pretty good for his first time out. He had a pretty strong leg, used the inside part of his foot instead of his toes about 30% of the time, and had a good time. After he got over wanting to pick the ball up and place it where he wanted after each pass, he did even better.

4 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

cute boy - Noah, not Billy. Although you are kinda cute too.
:-)

Unknown said...

Preston LOVES soccer too! Michael has to bribe him to practice tee ball by promising soccer. He also went to a soccer camp which he loved! A couple of budding Olympians!

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

The grooming of an athlete is a great thing. Very nice. I think that you should get a tattoo as well! Thanks for the comment!

Rachel Morris said...

It amazes me to think it has been almost 5 years since Noah was born! I remember the day so well. . .I still am honored that I was one of the first to ever hold him:) He has grown up to be such a handsome little man:)