Sunday, September 14, 2008

Noah's First Soccer Game

Saturday, Noah had his first soccer game. It was a battle for the ages, as Noah's team--the Aces-- took on the Tarheels in Upwards Soccer (ok, not really--they don't even keep score, but we really had a blast). Noah had a blast--he scored two goals--one goal on his opponent's goal and one on his own goal :) I have been helping out the coach the last few practices and games, and I have had a great time myself. Nanna came up to join Erica and Luke in cheering Noah on. He'll have a game each Saturday morning for the 5 weeks.
A halftime "pep" talk

Noah coming off the field for a break

Enlightening Noah will some of my "soccer wisdom." Yeah, right!!


A postgame family picture (how spaced out is Luke here??)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Clayton had his first soccer game this weekend. It was lots of fun! Clayton scored a goal and like a mad woman I jumped up and cheered really loudly! It was priceless...the goal and my reaction!